For the past nineteen years, Education Update has been honoring women who have achieved extraordinary things throughout their lives. They come from diverse backgrounds and a range of fields, but are unified in their shared value of education and the value of imparting knowledge to future generations. Their paths, careers and accomplishments are remarkable and inspirational.
We asked each of them to answer the following questions:
1) What has inspired your current career path?
2) What are some of the greatest challenges you’ve faced?
How did you overcome them?
3) What are some of the accomplishments you are most proud of?
4) Who have been the most influential mentors in your life?
5) What would you describe as a turning point in your life?
6) What are your goals for the future?